Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm still here...

Things have been so crazy busy since I returned to work last week. I am planning on updating the blog, hopefully tomorrow, as to what all has been going on. I feel like I'm awake for the first time in several years. Things that weren't obvious to me before are now very apparent and it is easier to recognize the blessings that I experience every day. I am really excited to share all that I've learned within this last week. I feel really hopeful and again and I haven't felt that in years. I feel like I finally know what I want to do with my life and am taking steps to achieve that. My baby boy is healthy and strong and safe and the knowledge of that has brought so much peace to my soul. I wish I had time to go over everything right now, but it is 11:30 already and if I don't get to bed now I am going to really regret it come tomorrow morning when my alarm is going off and I am trying to justify just ten more minutes. I will ultimately end up cutting breakfast out of my day to make up the extra 20 minutes I'll end up sleeping in. A growling stomach will make for an extremely long morning. so, I won't be updating the blog tonight. Not that it matters, as no one is reading this thing, but it is a form of therapy for me and I have every intention of sticking with it. So, good night self and allow tomorrow to be a beautiful day. Sleep peacefully knowing that your baby boy is safe and healthy. He is being cared for and looked after by people who love him. What more could you ask for? He is loved. So, sleep well, self because he is. Good night.

1 comment:

  1. I read it! And so did my husband. The Aussies like it!!! I can't wait to read it tomorrow. It is such a lovely thing you are doing!

    ReplyDelete