Saturday, December 5, 2009

Journal entry, November 14, 2009

Dear Sweetheart,

Today you met my father and he cried at how beautiful and perfect you are. He wants me to tell you that he loves you and that he will always love you and that you will always be his grandson. You met your birth grandma, my mother, when you were brand new as she was in the delievery room with me. She got to go back with you and the nurses when they cleaned you up and made sure you were healthy and safe. She loves you so much, sweetheart! She also wants you to know how much she will always love you and remember you. You will always be her grand baby. She is a huge fan of yours and mentions your beauty and perfection to everyone she meets. You also met your aunts, Jessica and Tricia, who are my older sisters and they held you and coo'ed over the cute noises you make. You have all of the features of my side of the family that are recognized by abyone who knows our family and you look similar to so many of your cousins. Every one of my siblings who have met you, love you like their own. Know this, you are loved by more people than you will ever remember. We love you, baby boy.

Love,

your birth mother

Dear Sweetheart,

Today we cuddled all day. You love to be held and you fit in my arms perfectly like a puzzle-piece. I kissed the top of your head and forehead at least 100 times. You fit perfectly in my arms. You will always be my son. I love you my dear, sweet, angelic baby boy.

Love,

your birth mother

1 comment:

  1. My husband looked over at me as I read this and asked if I was okay because I was crying. This is beautiful. You are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete