Monday, July 12, 2010

Dear Sweetheart,

Dear Sweetheart,

You are learning to crawl now. I can't believe how big you are getting. First you started rolling over and then you started sitting up by yourself, and now you are beginning to crawl. You also have some cute little teeth growing that are coming in. You will be 8 months old on Tuesday. I can hardly believe how big you are getting. Your smile takes my breath away and the memory of your laugh feels my soul with joy. You are my everything and you are growing so big! You will always be my baby boy. I love you for eternity child of my heart.

Love,

your birth mother

2 comments:

  1. What a chubby little guy! I am so happy you continue to get updates and enjoy reading them. He is so lucky to have such a special birth-mother.

    We checked out "Whip It" from the library...the roller derby movie. You have mentioned roller derby in previous posts and I thought of you...yikes! I wouldn't be coordinated enough to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! I just recently went skating with my sister- both of us returning after a 10 year absence (if not longer)- and what can I say? It was bad. My sister nearly took out a 5 year old and I started laughing so hard that I nearly fell and ended up doing the windmill to stay standing and then gripped the wall as I slowly (and painfully) slid down to the ground. Yeah, I've got a lot of practicing to do, but it's definitely going to be worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete