Monday, July 5, 2010

Never Trust a Bear

Today I went with my parents, my sister, and her two children to the old Wendover Airforce Base. We had lots of fun. My niece and I learned a very valuable lesson while there and that was to never trust a bear. I trust that you will very shortly understand the reason why. The following are documented photos of the incident.

Disclaimer: What you are about to witness may be considered frightening to children under the age of 25. Proceed with caution. Do not try this at home.




Brave Bear boards the plane.



Silly Bear, that's not the cock-pit...


Bear is found sleeping on the job.


Bear gets ready for lift off...


Bear having trouble with the equipment. I don't think he's going to get this plane off the ground.


Bear is nervous. This is his first flight.


Bear sneaking out the window.

Never trust a bear.

1 comment: