Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Going Private

Everyone,

It has been forever since I've posted.  I have spent a lot of time thinking about this blog and what I want to do with it.  I've determined that I want to keep it because it is a huge part of my past and who I've become.  But, I'm also in a place in my life where I want to be more private about what I choose to share online, therefore this blog will be going private.

I truly don't even know how many people this blog reaches, but if you are interested in still following my blog then please let me know in a comment.  My goal is to privatize this in one week, so think about it and let me know by Wednesday, November 18, 2015.

Thank you for your loyalty.  Thank you for your encouragement and support.  I hope this blog has been a place of healing and perspective.  That was my intention from the beginning.  This truly has been a journey, and the journey is getting so much better day-by-day, which is why I'm becoming more protective of what I share.

Sincerely,
Me

1 comment: