Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dear Sweetheart,

Dear Sweetheart,

Today you are eight months old! You are such a big boy and so handsome. Your smile gets bigger if that's even possible! Your smile reaches your perfect almond shaped eyes and when you laugh you laugh with your belly. You are ticklish everywhere and it is so funny to watch you try to resist a laugh when being tickled. Whenever I think of you I can see your smiling face in my mind and I hear your laughter and if I truly imagine hard enough, I can still feel the weight of your body in my arms as I rocked you to sleep the last time we saw each other. You are the light in this dark world and I love you with all that I am... down to my last tear. You are the child of my heart and there you will remain forever. I love you, my baby boy.

Love,

your birth mother

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you today. I am getting ready to go and present an adoption presentation to prospective couples waiting to adopt. You will be in my thoughts as I go. I love the name, "Child of my heart." You are amazing!
    brandi

    ReplyDelete