Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I Was a Guest Blogger

Hello Everyone,

I had the wonderful opportunity to be a guest blogger at Adoption: Share the Love, which is facilitated by a fellow birth mother, and she is amazing!  Really, she is doing so much good in the world of open-adoption.  I highly recommend you check her out.  If you want to read my interview, you can click on the following link:

http://adoptionsharethelove.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-04-09T09:21:00-07:00&max-results=7

I highly encourage you all to check out her other posts while visiting her site.  This is an exciting time in the history of adoption; so much positive energy is out there promoting the beautiful gift that is adoption.  The above blog is just one of many such instances.  Enjoy and God bless you all.

Sincerely,
Other Mother/Kathryn

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I loved interviewing you and I think what you are doing is just as great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haley, thanks so much for the opportunity! Your questions were awesome; very insightful!

    ReplyDelete