Friday, April 27, 2012

Dear Sweetheart,

Dear Sweetheart,

You are nearly 2.5 years old and I still recognize your voice whenever I hear it.  Your mother sent me a recording of you wishing me a happy birthday and your little voice is so cute.  Your little voice still reminds me of a sweet little dove coo.  I was sitting here at my office desk tonight and listening to music on the computer as I worked and out of nowhere I heard this sweetly angelic, tender little voice and my senses perked up and I looked around me looking for you.  Your sweet little voice was coming from my purse!  I forgot I had put my phone in my purse and I have an alarm set with your recording set as the alarm.  I could hear you through all the music and office noise.  I love you little man and I always will.  You are the child of my heart and your voice is my rejuvenation.  Whenever I hear you I giggle to myself and my heart beats a little harder and I send sweet whispers of love to you in a prayer.  You are perfection and I love you, my dear sweet little baby man.

With all my love,
Your birth-mother

2 comments:

  1. This filled me with so much emotion. Thank you for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it touched your heart. Thank you for your continued support, it means everything to me.

    ReplyDelete