Friday, August 13, 2010

Dear Sweetheart,

Dear Sweetheart,

Nine months ago you were born on Friday the thirteenth. I never used to be a fan of Friday the thirteenth because it never brought me any luck, until you came in to my life and now this day is a sacred day for me and one I will always honor with reverence. I love you so much. I have been thinking about you all day. I wish that I could bottle up the joy I feel in my heart when I think of you or see your beautiful smile in the pictures your parents send to me; if I could bottle that feeling... there would be no sorrow in the world Baby Boy. When I am sad, all I need to do is think of you and then my heart smiles and I send my thought up in a prayer and ask the good Lord to deliver it to you in the form of a kiss. That way you can feel my love even though you don't remember me. You are angelic. You are perfection. You are joy. You are love. You are my everything. You will always be the child of my heart. I love you Baby Boy.

Love,

your birth mother

No comments:

Post a Comment