Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dear Sweetheart,

Dear Sweetheart,

As of 9 minutes ago your adoption was finalized. It's done. You are officially and legally no longer my son, but you will always be the child of my heart. I am so happy for you. You are a part of such an amazing family and they've waited for you for so long. I know I've said this so many times before, but you were always meant to be their's. I am blessed to have had you for the time that I did. Baby Boy, you are more loved than you will ever fully understand and by more people than you will ever know. Congratulations sweetheart, today is a beautiful day. I will always love you child of my heart.

Love,

your birth mother

2 comments:

  1. You are strong and brave. What you did for Baby Boy was a tremendous act of love. One day he will understand and love you for it. You are his angel birth mother and that will never be forgotten. You too are loved by many!

    ReplyDelete