Monday, May 17, 2010

Dear Sweetheart,

Dear Sweetheart,

You are six months old now. So much has changed in these short six months that I don't even know where to begin. Your adoption will be finalized this week and you will also be sealed to your family for eternity, so this week is going to be a big one for you. My family will be coming to your blessing and we are all so excited to see you. I really enjoy the pictures that your mom and dad take of you and send to me. I just received an update in the mail from your mom and it was so much fun to read. You have lots of fun with your sister and brother and it warms my heart to hear the stories that your mom shares with me. It was very important to me that you grow up in a family with siblings. I know that there will be times when you don't always agree or even get along with your sister or brother, but just know that all of that is a regular part of life. What's even more important to remember is that your family will always be there for you. They love you. They cherish you. Regardless of what kind of disagreements are shared, your family will always love you and they are your number one go-to when you need support and love. You are such a handsome little baby boy and your eyes light up when you smile and your smile is my soul's greatest joy. I love you so much and always will my dear, sweet baby boy.

Love,

your birth mother

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. What a moving letter. This sweet little angel will reverence your name forever because of your goodness. You are strong, courageous, and brave. May your heart find more healing at the blessing.
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete