Monday, October 31, 2011

Positivity is a Blessed Thing

I love those moments when you know that everything will work out, you may not know how, but you know that it will. Those moments are tender mercies and come when you need them the most. I know everything will work the way it's supposed to work and for me to say that is a huge thing because I am a control freak. Tonight... not much is in my control, really nothing actually except the decision to take a shower and go to bed. Normally when things are not in my control, I freak out, but tonight I know that everything will work out how it's supposed to and that's good enough and I can rest easy because I know that I'm doing all that I can, the rest is out of my control and I'm okay with that. I don't know why I feel the need to post this except to say that I believe in hope and sometimes hope is all we've got. It's a beautiful thing, hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment