Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dear Sweetheart,

Dear Sweetheart,

In 2 hours and 21 minutes you will be 7 months old. I've learend that Time passes by quickly when you least expect it and seems to drag on the more concerned you are that it will pass by too quickly. In 2 hours and 21 one minutes, it will be seven months to the hour that I first held you in my arms. I couldn't believe then how quickly you would grow out of your newborn infancy. I believe that at the moment I first held you I immortalized your infant perfection in my memory and it will forever be imprinted in my mind's eye. You are perfection and your laugh is Heaven. You are starting to teeth; you aren't enjoying it so much. Your gums are sore, but if tickled in the right spot, even through your tears you laugh out loud. You are such a good natured baby and your family loves you so much. Your older sister and older brother worship you. You still don't have a neck, neither do you really have wrists or ankles... to me your chub is perfection, but perhaps my favorite thing about you (besides your smell) are the dimples that take the place of where your elbows should be. You are a cuddle bug and my arms still remember holding you. I love you with all of my memory, with all of my hopes and dreams. You are and will forever be the child of my heart, my dear, sweet, chubby, and happy baby boy. I love you so much and I always will.

Love,

your birth mother

No comments:

Post a Comment