Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dear Sweetheart,

Dear Sweetheart,

Yesterday you became 10 months old. You have grown so much and are still a chunky monkey! You have no idea how happy it makes me when I see your rubber-band legs (that's what we, in my family, call cute chunky legs that have rolls in them). Your mother tells me that you are all over the place and getting in to everything and that you're a wuick little guy... I'm sure it can be exhausting for your mom, but news like this makes me laugh with joy. You amaze me. You are leaning so much every day sweetheart and it just comes naturally and that amazes me. You've got some teeth now and your smile still lights up my heart. I love you so much Baby Boy. You are my joy and my peace. You are my everything. I love you child of my heart.

Love,

your birth mother

6 comments:

  1. Wow really pretty written by you i just love it because now i come to know that how much a mother cares for her child..keep writing and god bless you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw him when I was out there last week. He's so darling and his eyes twinkle. He and McKay kept taking the same toy from each other. I think they were both irritated but it was funny. He seems like a happy little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone for your support. Amanda, McKay is a stinkin' cutie-pie! I wish I could have seen the two of them playing together, what a precious moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, beautiful letter. Such a beautiful story you have!

    I hate people that do this, and I would love to email you personally, but I can't find a way to do exactly that. So, please forgive me, you may delete this post as soon as you read it. I'm just beginning a blog about my own journey through adoption. I found out exactly 2 years ago I was pregnant. My blog is a day-by-day look at the entire process. From day 1 to day 365. I am looking for individuals as "guest letter writers." If you are at all interested in writing a letter to your son, to yourself, etc. I would love to post it. If you'd like to know more about me, or my blog, visit 100letterstoyou.blogspot.com

    Again, so sorry to post this on a comment!! Please forgive me!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  5. K, I would absolutely love to participate on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete