Sunday, September 5, 2010

BirthMom Buds Blog: Spotlight Blogger: Meet Kathryn

Hello all, I can't believe it is already September! eek... time is traveling by too quickly. Things have been extremely busy in my life. I was promoted and given a raise, holla! And, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I absolutely love my job. Don't get me wrong, I still deal with the crazies on a daily basis, but I can now claim them as "my crazies" as I am the direct assistant to their case. There is so much I want to blog about and I need to sit down to update my blog. One thing I would like to address your attention towards. I was a guest blogger on BirthMom Buds and you can read my post by clicking on the link below. For any of you out there who seriously want an indepth look into a birth mom's heart, BirthMom Buds can offer you that ability and from the perspective of many different birth moms. I hope you enjoy and I miss you all.

BirthMom Buds Blog: Spotlight Blogger: Meet Kathryn

Sincerely,

Other Mother

6 comments:

  1. Is that your picture on your spotlight? You are beautiful! Inside and out.

    Congratulations of the promotion and raise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaret, thank you so much for your kindness. That is my picture with the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Horray to a promotion and a raise!! If it makes you feel any better, there are "crazies" at my work too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. KT I love the crazies... they make life interesting, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the spotlight and the raise. I'm so glad you got to attend that conference over the summer, too. You will be (are) a great advocate for the blessing that adoption can be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for your support. It means so much to me :)

    ReplyDelete