Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hopeful Adoptive Family: Prowse Family Spotlight

http://prowsehouseadopts.blogspot.com/

When I was 12 years old, I moved to a new city.  I was nervous to be in new surroundings and anxious that I wouldn't make very many friends.  Not much later after I first moved in, I met Brinn.  My first thoughts were of intimidation because she was so pretty and I felt so awkward..  It didn't take me much time to realize how kind-hearted and accepting she was.  She had a big impact on me through my adolescent years because she always had a kind word to say to everyone she came in contact with.  She was a talented soccer player and she was soft-spoken and eloquent in everything else she undertook.  She had the funniest personality and the sweetest laugh and she was always up for a good laugh.  After graduation, as everyone usually does, our entire graduating class went our separate ways to conquer the world in our own special way, and Brinn was one of the friends I lost contact with.  Just recently we found each other on Facebook (gotta love The Facebook) and it's been just as easy as I remember to talk with her and catch up on the time since we graduated, so that it feels like we've always been in contact with each other. 

Brinn has a beautiful family and they are talented people.  They are amazing parents and are wanting to grow their family.  Take some time to view their blog (above link) and share it with everyone you know so that we can help get the word out about these amazing people.  Share it with everyone you know, because you never know who is going to find a birthmother who is looking for a family for her little baby.  Maybe that birthmother is you; if it is, check out this family.  They are wonderful people and they value the sacredness of a birthmother.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I could just hug you! You are the sweetest, and please know the feeling has always been mutual! Thank you. so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love our family to be spotlighted! catwalkerga@gmail.com is my email! :) Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love for my family to be spotlighted as well. My email is kai3po@yahoo.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cathy and Rachel,

    I want you to know that I saw your comments and I am excited to spotlight both your families. I am working on a format for the spotlight, so I will e-mail you both once that's ready. Thank you so much for your interest!

    Other Mother

    ReplyDelete