Thursday, February 2, 2012

Adoptive Family Spotlights

Hello dear readers,

I would like to start doing spotlights for hopeful families wanting to adopt.  I don't believe I have a huge presence in the world of adoptive families, but anyone who reads this blog, if you know of anyone who is in the process of adoption who wants to get their blogs and information out there; send them to my blog, let them look around a bit and decide if they want to be spotlighted and then comment on my most recent post with your e-mail address and I will send you my contact info and we can go from there.  I just came across an old friend who is in the process of adopting and I am so excited for her family.  Be sure to read my next post because I am going to spotlight this beautiful woman and her gorgeous and talented family.  Thank you all for your loyal support. 

Sincerely,
Other Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment