Monday, February 13, 2012

[Untitled]


[Untitled]

Some things are best said in a language
Native to breath;
They connect better with the heart.
Your language is different than mine.
You say what you mean-
Te he dolido tanto,
Se esto.
He hecho dano nosotros,
Lo siento.
I say what I feel-
Tu mi has dolido tambien-
Dolemos.
I don’t know how to talk about things anymore.
My truth was lost in the context of feeling and
Explaining only made things worse
Because they explained away your hurt,
I’m sorry.
Estoy triste que estamos separados.
When we fight, language becomes broken,
But I know
Tu mi necesitas como le necesito.
Se esto.
I know that feelings are important,
And relevance is in our words,
And words are truth;
Truth is reality-
Yo se creo en nosotros todavia.
Puedo aprender a perdonarle.
Lo siento.
Please forgive me.  With you,
I’d start again,
From the beginning,
I’d start again,
With you.
Nuestras almas so companeras eternas.
To you, hope- I
Hope the meaning of my heart reaches
You.
Veulva a mi.

Copyright: Other Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment