Monday, February 13, 2012

Comment Authorization

Hello everyone,

I have noticed some spam comments on my blog; meaning, generalized random comments that have nothing to do with anything that act simply as a link to a sales scheme.  Having said this, I am now going to set comments to be previewed and authorized by me before they are posted on my blog.  I never wanted to have to do this because I want you all to be able to express yourselves freely on this blog and without hindrance of a delayed comment.

I don't want trashy sales schemes to dilute the purity of what this blog is about, which is why I'm changing to authorized comments.

Please don't let this hinder you from commenting freely and openly.  Please understand that I love and appreciate your comments so much; you all have just as much to do with where I am today, as I do.  I learn from your perspective and it is important to me, so please don't stop commenting.  Thank you for your support and continued input.

Most Sincerely,
Other Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment