Friday, February 24, 2012

New Look

Hello Dear Readers,

You've probably noticed that my blog is looking more and more different lately.  I think my desire to change it's look is slowing down... I may change the backdrop... I'm still contemplating.  Anyway, I wanted to point out some helpful resources for you all, though I'm sure you've already figured them out.  I've started to go back to label my past posts, so on the left panel you will see the labels that you can click on and it should bring up the posts that have those specific words in them.  I haven't completed the entire history of my posts, but I've made some good progress and plan on finishing soon.

Also on the left is a list of my most-read blog posts, so if you are new to my blog, I think these two resources will give you a good place to start to get familiar with the type of material I write about and that is closest to my heart.

I want to thank you all for your interest in what I have to say and your sharing of what you want to say and for helping to expand the knowledge of what open adoption is.  Please continue commenting and sharing what you have to share.  And, if you are new to my blog, warmest welcomes to you.

If there is something you want to ask me, or there is something you want to hear my thoughts on, or any input for the type of material you would like to see explored and discussed, then post it on the most recent blog post and we'll go from there.  I really would like to get this blog to a point where it is interactive and sharing of thoughts and ideas, rather than me just talking.  So, let me hear your feed-back.  I would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much!!

Other Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment