Wednesday, May 23, 2012

-Original Poem-


[Untitled]

If I could see through your fears,
There is nothing,
my dear,
That would keep me from reaching through
to your core to hold and protect
your heart.
I'm scared too,
But I trust you.
We are doors-
closed to hurt-
and locked so securely
we don't even open for security.
Our windows let in the light,
And light's warmth soothes
our foundations where
Shadowed glimpses of our memories
and passions for life
Dance.  Our memories dance
amongst the sunbeams of light, and
Hope waits and grows and is closed
Within us.
There is no key for these locks.
This was not meant to be easy, but nothing
Worthy of life ever is.
I'm scared too,
But I trust you.
With me, I trust you.
Hope told me that you miss me too-
I have opened the door to you-
and now is the
Time
for you.
Walk through.

No comments:

Post a Comment