Saturday, August 20, 2022

Some Exciting Changes

 Hello all. If you guys follow my Twitter account, you've probably noticed some interesting tweets about Twitch. I'm on Twitch now as a way of getting to know the global community and find like-minded people who want a chill online space to decompress and have fun. 

I'm new to the Twitch world, and learned about it through my husband. I've been following along watching some streamers and it's lots of fun, so I decided to jump in to the sea of Twitch to find my inner child and play games again. 

I'd love it if you'd join me. You can find me a chatkitkat and I'm going to post from my Twitter when I'm about to go live and just other fun updates as well. 

Of course, I'll still blog. Blogging has my heart, as do all of you have followed me for so long and been supportive of me as I've grown through difficulties. 

And, for those of you who may be just now finding your way to my blog, whether it be because of adoption-related events or otherwise, please know that you are so welcome here. I may not be posting about adoption stuff all the time, but adoption is still a huge part of my being and this blog is a space to explore the difficult and find the beauty in it. So, I will continue to do that here. 

I'm going to add a Twitter link for those of you who may want to follow me there as well. I think that's mostly going to be Twitch focused. Eventually, the 2 spheres of my blogging life and Twitch life may collide into a beautiful supernova, but for now they are somewhat separate. 

I love community. I love communication. I love chatting about the real stuff of life. And I love learning from you all. Please keep stopping by and if something resonates with you (on Twitter or this blog), please don't hesitate to chime in. This space has always had a focus on collective learning and sharing, and I don't ever want that to change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment