Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dear Sweetheart,

Dear Sweetheart,

I really miss you tonight. I've missed you a lot lately. I don't even know what to write right now because all I know is what I feel. I've noticed something in my life, it seems the older you get and the more life you live, the deeper you feel your emotions... and sometimes those emotions are so big that you can't even name them. Tonight is one of those nights.

I'm trying to become a person you would be proud of and some days that's harder to do than others. Today was one of those days. Tomorrow is another day and that's a beautiful thing. I love you so much. I love you so much Baby Boy. I'm not proud of everything I've done in my life, but the one thing I'll always be proud of is you, the greatest blessing I've ever been given. I love you Baby Boy.

Love,

your birth mother

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through AMSTEL LIFE and am so glad I did. This letter is beautiful. I've realized now that I need to write these simple notes and letters for my little angel that I placed in May. Whether she will read them or not, it's a personal way to recognize the grief we feel. So, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayli, I'm glad my blog could be inspiration to you. I knew that writing letters to my little guy was going to be the only way I would get through this experience. I want him to be proud of the woman he knows as his birth mother and the only way I can let him see who I become is by being honest in what I learn through this experience. I hope you come back to my blog to share your thoughts and experiences.

    ReplyDelete