Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Dear Sweetheart,

Dear Sweetheart,

You aren't even 11 months old yet and you are already taking steps! You are a brave little guy and I am so proud of you. Your mother says that you will take 2 or 3 steps and them fally down on your bottom; thank goodness for those padded diapers! Yesterday, though, you too 13 steps! I can hardly believe it. Your mother is going to get some pictures for me so that I can see it for myself. You are growing up so fast darling and I love you for eternity. I am so proud of you, but do me one favor will you? Slow down on the growing business, you are my little baby boy and I know everybody has to grow up, but you can ease up on the growing business, if you'd like, I won't mind. Before you know it, you are going to be running around and tearing up the house with your brother and sister and then you'll be going to school! Eek.. I need to stop thinking of such things. You may be walking already, and school may be around the corner, but for right now you are my baby boy and I will always love you, child of my heart.

Love,

your birth mother

3 comments:

  1. love this letter! And i love that you placed with someone who had 2 kids already- we are waiting for our 3rd Miracle! It gives me hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your comments, both of you. I knew from the moment I decided to place for adoption that I wanted to find a couple who was infertile and who already had a child. I wanted my son to help grow the family of people who desperately wanted a family, and I knew that I wanted my son to have an older sibling. I was blessed to find such an amazing family for my baby boy.

    ReplyDelete